- Apollo Club members receive a 10% discount on tickets. Discount does not apply to children's tickets, special events, and tickets with already applied discounts.
- Apollo Club members are identified at the ticket office with their personal QR code. You can join the Apollo Club free of charge here: Registration
- You can only buy a discounted ticket at the box office by presenting proof of discount (senior citizen or disabled person's card). If the ticket is purchased online, you will have to show the document at the entrance to the hall. If you do not show your ID, you will not be allowed to enter the hall.
- In the case of age-restricted screenings, you may be required to show photo proof of age at the time of purchase and upon entry. Without proof of age, you will not be admitted to the auditorium.
Apollo Kinas Akropolyje
A new hero in Town
Apollo Kinas Akropolyje is a cinema located in Vilnius Akropolis shopping and entertainment center. This modern and contemporary cinema is one of the most visited cinemas in Vilnius. We have 8 screens and 1200 seats.
We are committed to giving every guest a great experience every time they visit us, which is why we are constantly innovating and improving our operations. We strive to provide a convenient shopping experience, friendly and professional service, and quality leisure time for people of all ages.
Always be first in line at self-service checkouts
We all know that queuing for tickets is a waste of time, which is why the Apollo Kinas in Akropolis has installed self-service ticket counters that significantly reduce waiting times. And shorter waiting times give you more time to choose from a wide range of snacks, sweets, and drinks.
Wide selection of latest films
Considering the diversity of our visitors, at the Apollo Kinas cinema in Vilnius Akropolis, we focus on offering the widest possible schedule of the latest films for both young and old. Here you will find the latest films: the biggest Hollywood blockbusters, family films, funny comedies, scary horror films, and romantic comedies. That's why we are proud to offer the best cinema feeling, the widest choice of cinematic experiences, which go beyond the daily screenings, and which can also offer special experiences during special screenings or events.
Hall 1 – for true cinema fans
Hall 1 is designed for true cinema fans, with exclusive and extremely comfortable chairs, an elevated screen, and laser projection.
Apollo Kinas in Vilnius invites the audience not to watch films, but to experience them with their whole body. Here, films become a special occasion and a constant, surprising new experience every time, all thanks to extraordinary technology.
LIUKS multifunctional chairs are designed for maximum audience comfort. With the help of buttons, the chairs can be reclined and extended and used for semi-reclining, which is much more comfortable than watching a film sitting down. The auditorium is equipped with state-of-the-art projection technology, including a 4K laser projector and a 7.1 sound system that allows you to feel even the slightest vibration in the air. Finally, when all is said and done, audiences have the chance to see a film exactly the way the filmmakers want them to.
Private screenings and events
The Apollo Kinas in Akropolis is the perfect venue for corporate events, festivals, and other types of gatherings. It is an unusual space where you can organize not only film screenings, but also presentations, seminars, and other activities. All you have to do is express your wish and we will help you make it happen.
Monday - Friday
Monday - Thursday
Friday from 17:00
Ticket price for
members2D movies5,99 €Regular price 6,10 €2D movies6,99 €Regular price 7,54 €2D movies7,19 €Regular price 7,99 €
for Apollo Club members2D movies4,99 €Regular price 4,99 €3D movies2D movies5,49 €Regular price 6,10 €2D movies5,99 €Regular price 6,66 €
Family ticket / Children
(up to 12 y/o)2D movies3,99 €2D movies3.99 €2D movies4,49 €
Ticket with discount
(with a senior citizen's or disabled person's certificate)2D movies3,99 €2D movies4,99 €
- For films with age restrictions N13, N16, and N18, tickets are only available to persons over this age with a valid identity document. Audiences under the age of 13 are only admitted to N13 screenings with an accompanying person. For more information on age restrictions, please see Age limits
- Wheelchair users can enter the cinema free of charge. If a customer wants to sit in a chair in the cinema, he/she must buy a ticket. Wheelchair-accessible films are available in all auditoriums. There is no wheelchair seating in the special chairs section.
- Children under 3 years of age who sit on their parent's lap during the screening can enter the cinema free of charge.
- Apollo Cinema reserves the right to change ticket prices, showtimes, and age limits without prior notice.
Contacts and location
The cinemas open before the first screening, but no earlier than 10 am. The cinema closes 15 minutes after the start of the last screening of the day.
Monday - Friday 10:00-17:00, closed on weekends and public holidays.
For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any urgent questions outside the opening hours of the Customer Service Centre, you are welcome to visit the staff at the cinema, who will answer any questions or help you with any problems you may have.
We are located at:
Apollo Kinas Akropolis, Ozo str. 25, Vilnius.